We are growing and therefore seeking the support of young people who want to gain experience and find their vocation in a dynamic and international start-up. Depending on your experience, you will take on your own responsibilities and enjoy the freedom to implement your creative ideas. Writing your thesis may also be part of the internship. If you can identify with our values and are at ease in an international work environment, nothing will stand in the way of extending your internship to a long-term employment.
- You are a Native Level Speaker of English with excellent communication skills
- You are an extrovert person and at ease in a multicultural environment
- At best, you are in the advanced study period of your academic studies in Multimedia/Communications, Science of Journalism, business or economic sciences or similar studies
- You have a high affinity to new technologies and see yourself as a "digital native"
- You are reliable, open-minded, and like to work independently
- Commitment, flexibility, and goal-oriented ways of working characterize your personality
- Good level of German language skills would be a plus
- You have a passion for texts and are able to quickly identify significant contents of press releases and other specialized texts
- You are interested in international economic relations, innovation and technology trends
- You are familiar with online research, social media platforms for B2B (LinkedIn, twitter)
- Basic knowledge of dealing with Content Management Systems is of advantage
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application with complete documents including cover letter and CV, indicating your availability to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about us visit our websites: www.globalsuccess-club.net or www.allymatch.com or our profile at https://mach-deins-in-mainz.de/profile/allymatch