Oxford Economics is a leading global economic research and consultancy firm. As part of a clear growth strategy for the German-speaking and E. European region, Oxford Economics opened its first office in Germany in 2015 and is now looking to expand the team. As such, we are seeking to hire an Intern for the Business Development team for the assigned territory. This person will be responsible for the support of the team in building the subscription business within the assigned territory. The position will be an integral part of Oxford Economics’ growth plans within the Central European region and provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a an organization in a dynamic growth phase.
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Search leads and new prospects via internet sites such as LinkedIn
- Through market analysis, identify key companies in the territory, key individuals within companies and build leads and sales lists with contacts to support the Business Development Team
- Organise meetings for the Business Development Managers, where appropriate
- Assist the team to ensure targets are met and upselling opportunities are realized
- Develop a basic knowledge of the subscription products
- CRM management