MARKETS – EQUITY SALES, PLACEMENT ANALYST (INTERN) 2019
Citi is looking for talented interns to join the Equity Sales Desk in Frankfurt starting in 2019 year-round.
For our clients, we do everything to support them in managing their portfolios. The daily work ranges from providing research and stock investment ideas to organizing corporate meetings and conferences. Our Sales Analyst Internship Program is a highly competitive and selective program that gives you the opportunity to actively participate in the research and marketing of securities to our institutional client base. In addition, as a Sales Placement Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to experience the fast-paced environment of a trading floor and to gain a deep market understanding.
During the 4 - 6 month Sales Analyst Program with any possible start date you will be supporting the Equity Sales team in Frankfurt. You will be given responsibilities from the first day on, e.g. having direct contact with clients and providing work that is adding value for the team. Successful interns may be considered for a full time position.
- You are in your penultimate/final year of university and pursuing a degree in any discipline
- You have a GPA of <2.1 or equivalent
- You have an interest in the markets business, especially stocks
- You have relevant past work or internship experience
- You are fluent in German & English
- Please upload your CV and cover letter indicating your preferred starting date
Find out more and apply online: www.oncampus.citi.com