FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
You will be joining our System Integrity Team in the Technology and Information Unit and your tasks will be the following:
- To assist in project management, communication, and administration tasks.
- To support preparations of integrity documents such as internal operating procedures, report templates, input materials to service agreements, communication templates etc.
- To support the development of the contents for system integrity webpages.
- To support the liaising and coordination across FSC departments related to the Integrity work.
- To prepare regular Power BI reports with FSC integrity data.
- To develop, design and maintain reports in Power BI, Tableau, serving for various audiences.
- To support GIS analysis and perform regular updates of existing GIS maps on Integrity.
- To coordinate requests related to adding new plant species to FSC Databases.
- To assist in offering tools for analytics of data, e.g., real-time analytics, trend analysis.