We are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) Web Design to support our Marketing Team!
Start and duration: Immediately; for minimum 12 months
Scope: 15-20 h/week
Renumeration: 11,00 € gross/h
The GLOBALG.A.P. Marketing Team is responsible for organizing online and offline events, creating and publishing website content, and coordinating our PR and social media activities. As a working student in web design, you will support our website administrator with operation, maintenance, and development of the GLOBALG.A.P. websites.
- Update landing pages and optimize the front end in terms of usability and performance
- Help ensure the stability of our websites through continued monitoring of KPIs & page speed, debugging pages, and fixing broken links or images
- Implement web campaigns and content
- Maintain and update our GLOBALG.A.P. Solutions app
- Write HTML/HTML pages
- Full integration into a highly motivated team
- Valuable practical experience in an international company
- Flexible working hours according to your study timetable, with possibility for mobile office
- Share in Urban Sports Club fitness program
- Free coffee and water
- Central location in downtown Cologne
- Enrolled student in the field of web design or equivalent
- Fluent in English; additional languages beneficial
- Experienced in CMS WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work with high attention to detail
- Committed team player
Great! We would be happy to receive your motivation letter and CV in English via our online application form: https://jobs.globalgap.org/en/apply?id=e684b3
Thank you for your understanding that incomplete applications cannot be considered.